- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
J.D., Washington University School of Law, 1990
B.S.B.A., University of Missouri - Columbia, 1987
When manufacturers and transportation companies face legal action related to their products and services, Dale Weppner’s extensive experience in corporate defense can help guide them through the litigation process. He represents businesses and individuals in the defense of traumatic personal injury claims, including trucking and transportation-related accidents, products liability and premises liability matters, as well as mass tort litigation.
Dale, the leader of the firm’s transportation and logistics practice area, handles litigation in state and federal courts throughout the Midwest. He frequently assists companies with product liability cases in the tire, automotive and heavy manufacturing industries. His practice also includes class action claims and general business and complex commercial litigation.
Before joining the firm, Dale was a principal at another area law firm and served as a congressional intern to a member of the House Judiciary Committee.
- American Bar Association, Tort, Trial and Insurance Practice Section, Ethics and Professionalism Committee, chair, 2006-2008; Business Law Section, Business and Corporate Litigation, Business Torts Sub-Committee, co-chair, 2006-2007; Young Lawyers' Division, fellow
- Missouri Bar Association, Young Lawyers' Section Council, former chair
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, past president, Bench & Bar Conference Committee co-chair; Executive Committee, former presidential liaison
- Trucking Industry Defense Association
Honors & Awards
Honors & Awards
- Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers, Business Litigation, 2012-2014
News & Insights
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Moderator, “Motor Carrier Litigation Trends”Transportation MegaConference XII, March 2015
- “Developing Issues and Evolving Topics in Employment Law”Chicago Seminar on Transportation Law and Litigation, January 25, 2013
- "Daubert: More Important Than You Think in Business Litigation"American Bar Association Annual Meeting, Honolulu, Hawaii, 2006