LL.M., Washington University School of Law, 2015
J.D., Southern Illinois University School of Law, cum laude, 2010, Southern Illinois University Law Journal, 2010
B.A, Criminal Justice & Political Science, Southern Illinois University - Edwardsville, 2006
Carson Maricle enjoys helping people achieve their business goals. He concentrates his practice in general corporate and financial transactional matters, particularly in mergers and acquisitions, debt refinancing and the representation of start-up companies.
Carson practices primarily in Missouri and Illinois. Before joining the firm, he worked for five years at an Illinois law firm in the areas of business law, taxation, and estate planning. Carson’s practical approach to the law, problem-solving focus and well-rounded background in a variety of areas of the law helps him assist clients in understanding their options and successfully managing their business transactions.
- Illinois State Bar Association, Section Council
- American Bar Association
- Missouri Bar
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis.
News & Insights
- “Capital Structure and Membership Interests”Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education, Limited Liability Companies and S Corporations, 2013 Edition
- “Year begins with Internet tax issue still undecided”Illinois Business Journal, January 2013
- “Tax Aspects of Litigation”Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education, 2012 Illinois Civil Practice Handbook: Preparing for Trial, 2012 Edition
- “Does my security agreement cover future advances?”Illinois State Bar Association: Commercial Banking, Collections & Bankruptcy Law, Vol. 55, No. 3, Pg. 5, June 2011
- “Early Retirement Payments Under Tenure and FICA Taxes: Transfer of a Property Right or Just Another Payday?”Southern Illinois University Law Journal 727, Spring 2010