J.D., Marquette University Law School, Marquette Sports Law Review, 2016
B.S., Southern Illinois University, Sport Administration, magna cum laude, 2012
Alexa Callahan represents companies in a variety of commercial litigation matters. She takes an energetic approach to handling all stages of litigation preparation, with an eye focused on each client’s individual business and legal needs.
During law school, Alexa — a native of southern Illinois — was a summer associate at Greensfelder, assisting with general litigation matters in the firm’s Belleville office. She also worked as a law clerk for the legal department of a major brewing company, gaining the experience of understanding how companies use outside counsel and handle business concerns from a legal perspective.
In addition, Alexa clerked at the Wisconsin Supreme Court. Her law degree includes certificates in litigation and sports law, with the latter covering myriad legal issues including intellectual property, antitrust and employment law. She served as president of Marquette University’s Sports Law Society.
- Leadership Belleville, Belleville Chamber of Commerce
- State Bar of Wisconsin Litigation Section
- State Bar of Wisconsin Sports & Entertainment Law Section
- St. Louis Sports Commission, Associate
- CEO Program mentor, Belleville School District’s Entrepreneurial Class
- Young Friends of St. Louis Children’s Hospital
- Southern Illinois University Alumni Association
- Marquette University Alumni Association
- Marquette University Club of St. Louis