Clients turn to Greensfelder attorneys for proactive representation and real-time construction counsel – from project inception to the punch list and beyond. Our lawyers know the construction industry inside and out and use that experience when addressing the task at hand, be it contract preparation and negotiation, bidding issues, change order and claim issues, insurance and surety questions, environmental issues, labor matters, and all manner of dispute resolution.
Our clients include:
- Contractors – prime contractors, design-builders
- Construction Managers
Disputes happen. We can help.
Claims in the construction industry are common – how you respond is critical. Claims relating to scope, schedule, contract performance, defaults, design errors/omissions, construction workmanship, liens, and any one of a myriad of other issues can interrupt your business and slow your project. Regardless of the complexity, we can help you evaluate and identify efficient and practical solutions to the issues at hand and guide you through to resolution, even if that means complex, high-stakes litigation.
Over the years, we have assisted and represented clients with projects across the country and around the world, in the public and private sectors. Whether it’s an issue on the project, or a mediation, arbitration or judicial proceeding, our locations in the central United States enable us to quickly and efficiently get to where we need to be.
We’re not just another bunch of lawyers. Before law school, some of us worked on projects as design professionals - mechanical and civil engineers, and architects. Some of us also worked in the field on construction sites. We’ve been there and uniquely understand your situation, where you’re coming from, see how the pieces fit, and bring critical legal insight to the task.
News & Insights
- November 2016
- Check out Nuts & Bolts, our new construction blog. In our first installment: Missouri adds design-build project delivery option for select public improvementsOctober 19, 2016
- November 2, 2015
- November 6, 2014
- August 20, 2013
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- “Best Value in Action”ABA Forum on Construction Law, Nashville, Tennessee, April 29, 2016
- Nuts & Bolts | Construction Law Blog, July 19, 2017
- New Missouri law will restrict public-entity mandated project labor agreements on public works projectsNuts & Bolts | Construction Law Blog, June 8, 2017
- Nuts & Bolts | Construction Law Blog, May 19, 2017
- Nuts & Bolts | Construction Law Blog, March 28, 2017