From initial concept to final publication, your ideas need to be protected, your agreements need to be strong, and you need sound guidance as to the risks along the way. Let us help.
Our team can assist you through your media and communications activities, from protecting your initial concept to counseling you with regard to the final production and distribution of your communications. Regardless of delivery vehicle, we know what to do and how to protect your work.
Clients often turn to us for assistance with the following agreements and services:
- Advertising review
- Pre-publication review
- Performance agreements
- Creation and execution of contest promotions, lotteries, and sweepstakes
- Intellectual property ownership and use
- Anti-trust guidance and counsel
- FCC notice requirements
- FTC, TCPA, ATF regulations
- Media, tort, and invasion of privacy
Concept to Publication
From concept to creation in all types of media, clients seek our counsel for fair and measured evaluation of the issues at stake and the potential risks involved. We know their business and take care to manage the process, their reputation, and their work as if it were our own. We regularly represent a host of media organizations and businesses in this area including:
- Advertising agencies – boutique and full-service agencies
- Bands, artists, production companies, and others in the entertainment industry
- Digital media specialists
- Publishers and authors
- Corporate advertisers – businesses using social media, e-commerce, or traditional advertising
With a host of media platforms and communications vehicles before you, communicating your business’s messages has never been more exciting. With the promise of agility and expediency, however, comes even greater potential for error.
When things don’t go as planned – and you need representation in a suit or you want to pursue a claim of your own – we can represent your interests in disputes involving issues of:
- Access to publicly available information (Sunshine Law)
- Commercial disparagement
- Commercial speech
- Comparative advertising
- First Amendment rights
- Intellectual property rights
- Invasion of privacy
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA)
Whether using social media, traditional channels, or merging these two and more, we can help you better understand all of the rules and regulations governing your media and communication activities.