Clients turn to our Trusts & Estates attorneys for sophisticated and personal lifetime, estate planning and tax planning services. We help families, business owners and executives plan for and protect their financial future and the family’s wealth for generations to come.
We are focused on your success and work to ensure that your plans are flexible and dynamic, enforceable and enduring. Once your plans are in place, we can assist with updates as your family grows or guidance should a dispute arise. Our attorneys are experienced in handling matters important to multi-generational families, business succession planning, probate and other estate planning matters.
Regardless of the situation, our holistic approach takes into account all of your unique requirements and delivers a plan that leverages our industry experience and the expertise available throughout our firm.
For updates on recent developments and tips about specific topics, subscribe to our blog, Preservation | Family Wealth Protection & Planning.
News & Insights
- Check out Preservation, our new wealth planning blog. In our first installment: What you can learn from Harper Lee about probate privacyApril 5, 2016
- St. Louis Business Journal, February 8, 2013
- St. Louis Business Journal, November 4, 2011
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- 2015 Greensfelder Estate Planning Seminar, November 19, 2015
- November 13, 2014
- Greensfelder Estate Planning Symposium, October 16, 2013
- Journal of The Missouri Bar, May/June 2015
- March 2, 2015
- Greensfelder Trusts & Estates Newsletter, February 2015
- Greensfelder Trusts & Estates Newsletter, November 5, 2014
- "How to Protect Retirement Accounts from Creditors (It May Be Time To Update Your Beneficiary Designation Forms)"Greensfelder Trusts & Estates Newsletter, November 2014
- Top 10 reasons to review your Estate PlanGreensfelder Trusts & Estates Newsletter, October 10, 2014
- September 29, 2014
- The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel Law Journal, Winter 2014
- Greensfelder Trusts & Estates Newsletter, Fall 2013
- St. Louis Business Journal, October 2012
- March 5, 2012
- Journal of the Missouri Bar, January/February 2012