Clients turn to our Trusts & Estates attorneys for sophisticated and personal lifetime, estate and tax planning services. We help families, business owners, and executives plan for and protect their financial future and the family’s wealth for generations to come.
We are focused on your success and work to ensure that your plans are flexible and dynamic, enforceable and enduring. Once your plans are in place, we can assist with updates as your family grows or guidance should a dispute arise.
Regardless of the situation, our holistic approach takes into account all of your unique requirements and delivers a plan that leverages our industry experience and the expertise available throughout our firm.
For updates on recent developments and tips about specific topics, subscribe to our blog, Preservation | Family Wealth Protection & Planning.
News & Insights
- Check out Preservation, our new wealth planning blog. In our first installment: What you can learn from Harper Lee about probate privacyApril 5, 2016
- St. Louis Business Journal, February 8, 2013
- St. Louis Business Journal, November 4, 2011
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- 2015 Greensfelder Estate Planning Seminar, November 19, 2015
- November 13, 2014
- Greensfelder Estate Planning Symposium, October 16, 2013
- March 2, 2015
- September 29, 2014
- March 5, 2012
- Journal of the Missouri Bar, January/February 2012