Our clients value their intellectual property.
Working with a wide range of industries, we understand how intellectual property can and should work for business – we provide established businesses and start-ups with the protection and enforcement assistance necessary to fully leverage their intellectual property assets.
Like many other business assets, IP works best when it is carefully and actively managed. From the time protections are secured, to periodic updates when regulations change or technology advances, to proactive measures taken against potential infringers – we skillfully manage it all. And when litigation is the next best step, we’re there to guide you through the process, from start to finish.
News & Insights
- "Advertising Litigation: Squeezing Infringement Claims within 'Advertising Injury' to Obtain Insurance Coverage"IP Litigator, May 2015
- "'Issue Preclusion' and TTAB Proceedings - Clarity from the U.S. Supreme Court and How it May Apply to Your Trademark Strategy"Greensfelder White Paper, March 30, 2015
- Greensfelder White Paper, March 20, 2015
- BNA's Patent, Trademark & Copyright Journal, December 14, 2012
- BNA's Patent, Trademark & Copyright Journal, August 10, 2012