Our team takes an interdisciplinary approach to this area as evidenced by the attorneys comprising our team, including those with intimate knowledge of the FMLA, ADA, GINA, HIPAA, COBRA, ERISA and state leave laws.
We will guide you in satisfying your legal obligations while at the same time helping your employees remain a productive part of your workplace. Our team regularly provides legal services to our clients including:
- Drafting attendance and leave policies
- Designing disability plans and programs
- Providing legal advice to leave administrators in making difficult leave and accommodation decisions
- Developing manager compliance training on leave management, including such issues as ADA, FMLA and State law compliance
- Training managers and leave administrators on state and federal compliance
- Developing manager toolkits to assist in administering leaves and enforcing attendance policies
Importantly, the very same attorneys that help you design your programs and provide compliance advice will defend you when you are faced with challenges to your programs, plans or practices. We have extensive experience in litigation arising under such laws as the ADA, FMLA, ERISA and state leave laws.