Whether your company is seeing labor organize for the first time or if your business is facing a strike for the 50th time, you can count on us for skillful, creative, and innovative negotiation and effective management of your labor issues.
Clients often seek our guidance with the following:
- Developing campaigns to oppose labor organizing efforts
- Minimizing the effects of union strikes and picketing
- Negotiating labor agreements
- Interpreting union contracts
- Negotiating with unions in collective bargaining
- Defending management decisions in union arbitrations
- Representing employers before the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) on matters such as representation elections and unfair labor practice charges
We regularly work with our clients in arbitrating contract grievances and represent clients in collective bargaining matters with unions. We also defend management decisions such as terminations and other disciplinary actions, subcontracting issues, implementation of work rules, and the implementation of new or improved methods of operation.
Union Avoidance Strategies
We counsel management in lawful tactics to minimize the effects of union strikes and picketing and have successfully aided clients in developing campaigns to oppose labor organizing efforts.
We regularly represent clients in collective bargaining with unions and defend management decisions in union arbitrations. We have extensive experience representing employers before the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB).
News & Insights
- Society for Human Resource Management, February 23, 2016