We regularly represent debtors, financial institutions and other secured and unsecured creditors in reorganizations, restructuring and workouts, in and out of court.
We counsel businesses through the renegotiation of the terms of their financing agreements and provide strategic advice to assist with reducing debt, restructuring and/or streamlining business operations.
Within bankruptcy proceedings, we have extensive experience in:
- Negotiating and documenting cash collateral orders and post-petition financing agreements
- Automatic stay matters
- Restructuring debt under reorganizations
- Preference and fraudulent conveyance claims
- Section 363 sales
- Assumption and/or rejections of real estate and equipment leases
- Reclamation claims and proceedings
- Drafting of plan and disclosure statements
- Plan confirmation proceedings
- Advising business to help minimize the risks of doing business with a debtor-in-possession