Whether you are a borrower or a lender, we can assist with structuring, negotiating, and documenting all types of financing transactions and help insure your regulatory compliance throughout.
Lenders – we can help with credit facility structure, review, and documentation. Regardless of the nature of the facility – revolver or term, secured or unsecured, variable rate or fixed, asset based, syndicated, credit enhanced and/or rated – we can provide efficient and timely assistance.
We can also help you expedite the documentation process by preparing commitment letters, developing applicable covenants (financial and other), and performing initial due diligence activities – including UCC, tax, and judgment lien searches.
More recent regulations have made today’s lending climate even more complex. We can guide you through the requirements, helping insure your bank’s compliance with each new regulation.
- Know Your Customer
- Anti-terrorism Statutes
Corporate clients also seek our counsel in connection with securing financing. In your business’s pursuit of financing, we can advise as to the planning and structuring of new loans, refinancing and restructuring existing loans, securing financing incident to mergers and acquisitions, and financing or leasing a variety of assets. We can also guide you through cash flow management issues, credit enhancement, and interest rate protection agreements.
- Represented a minority stockholder in connection with a leveraged recapitalization.
- Helped an individual secure acquisition financing for purposes of acquiring a family-owned business.
- Representing a borrower in connection with renegotiating a large syndicated credit facility with its lenders.
- Helped various retailers secure long-term financing through the issuance of private placement notes.
- Represented equity holders of health care IT company in connection with a $40 million investment from private equity group to fund a dividend recapitalization to equity holders.
- Represented equity holders of insurance marketing company in connection with a $45 million investment from private equity group to fund a dividend recapitalization to equity holders.
- Represented shareholder in a sale of equity in an insurance brokerage to remaining shareholder group through a leveraged buy-out.
- Represented private utility company in private placement transactions to raise private debt and equity financing.
- Represented borrower in issuance of $39 million in taxable industrial revenue bonds to fund the expansion of automotive parts manufacturing facility.
- Represented investor in $3.5 million convertible note investment in chocolate company coupled with issuance of equity warrants.
- Represented pharmaceutical company in private placement to raise $15 million equity investment.
- Represented borrower in the placement of $75 million unsecured debt.