Eight Greensfelder attorneys named to Chambers USA 2014 edition
The Chamber USA 2014 rankings have been released. Several Greensfelder practice areas and eight attorneys have been recognized.
Chambers identifies the leading lawyers and law firms worldwide in multiple practice areas through surveys and interviews with clients and lawyers. Rankings assess qualities including technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence and commitment. The Chambers USA guide is published by London-based Chambers and Partners.
Our Franchising practice received national recognition. John Baer was included in Band 1 nationally and Beata Krakus was selected as “Up and Coming” franchising attorney nationally. The franchising practice was listed Band 3 nationally.
Chambers USA 2014 ranked Greensfelder among the top firms in the St. Louis area for the following practices:
- Business Services: Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Litigation: General Commercial
The following attorneys were recognized by Chambers USA as being among the best attorneys in their practice areas.
- John R.F. Baer (Nationwide, Franchising)
- Dennis G. Collins (St. Louis & Surrounds, Employment)
- David M. Harris (St. Louis & Surrounds, Litigation: General Commercial)
- Beata Krakus (Nationwide, Franchising)
- Kevin T. McLaughlin (St. Louis & Surrounds, Employment)
- Kevin F. O'Malley (Missouri, Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations)
- Thomas L. Story (St. Louis & Surrounds, Real Estate)
- Leonard D. Vines (Nationwide, Franchising)