2016 Securities Industry Symposium
Please join us Wednesday, November 16, for the eighth annual Securities Industry Symposium for an afternoon of informative discussions and networking with securities professionals.
4.2 Missouri CLE, including 0.5 ethics credit
12:15 – 12:45 p.m. Registration
12:45 – 1 p.m. Welcome and opening remarks
1 – 1:30 p.m. Interview with David Glockner, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Interviewer: Paul Matecki, Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C.
1:30 – 2 p.m. Session 1: Future of the Securities Industry
- Clifford Holekamp, Cultivation Capital and Washington University in St. Louis
- Atul Kamra, SixThirty
- Eduardo Queen, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Phil Stanton, Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C.
2 – 2:30 p.m. Break
2:30 – 3:20 p.m. Session 2: Diversity in the Securities Industry
- Emily Pitts, Edward Jones
- Michael Downey, Downey Law Group LLC
- Chris Pickett, Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C.
3:20 – 4 p.m. Session 3: Litigation Update
- Willie Epps, Edward Jones
- Andrew Daniel, Bates Group
- Jay Rosen, Capital Forensics, Inc.
- Michael Brockland, Cosgrove Law Group, LLC
- David Simmons, Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C.
4 – 4:15 p.m. Break
4:15 – 4:45 p.m. Interview with Timothy Hauser, U.S. Department of Labor
- Interviewer: David Harris, Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C.
4:45 – 5:15 p.m. Session 4: Senior Financial Advisors
- John Beuerlein, Edward Jones
- Julie Srouji Gantner, Wells Fargo
- Amy Blaisdell, Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C.
5:15 – 5:20 p.m. Closing remarks
5:20 – 6:30 p.m. Reception
Contact Bree Harms at 314-345-4762 or email@example.com.
For information on past symposiums, click here.