Mr. Feldmeir is an Officer of the firm’s Franchise and Distribution, Corporate and Tax Practice Groups. He concentrates his practice in representing clients in franchise and distribution matters, including structuring franchise systems and distribution networks, preparing franchise disclosure documents, franchise agreements, multi-unit development agreements, license agreements, distribution and supply agreements, and sales representative agreements. Mr. Feldmeir also acts as special franchise counsel in connection with the acquisition of franchise systems.
Mr. Feldmeir advises franchise and non-franchise clients in various aspects of mergers and acquisitions, raising capital through private offerings, traditional credit facilities and bond financing.
Mr. Feldmeir has a Masters in Tax Law and assists clients in matters related to monetization of certain tax credits and he represents clients in connection with the formation, operation and liquidation of tax exempt entities.
Seminars and Webinars
- "As the Attorney", February 2013.
- International Franchise Association, Legal Symposium, May 2012, "De-Franchise my License Please: Converting Franchises to Licenses and Vice-Versa" Gary R. Duvall, Mark Siebert, Christopher T. Feldmeir and Adam Ekberg.
- "Sales Compliance Training", Franchise Brokers Association, Annual Meeting, November 2011.
- "Brand-Aid, A Seminar to Proactively Address Common Branding Problems", November 2011.
- "Protect Your Brand with a Social Media Policy", July 2011.
- Leadership Clayton: Class of 2007-2008
- International Who's Who of Franchise Lawyers 2012
- Executive Editor, Washington University Journal of Law & Policy
- Gary I. Boren Memorial Award (awarded to the highest ranking student completing the LL.M. in Taxation)