At our locations in St. Louis, MO, Belleville, IL and Chicago, IL, Greensfelder employs a wide variety of staff and professional positions, ranging from paralegals, litigation support, IT, legal administrators, secretarial, library and research resources, accounting and administrative personnel.
We are committed to creating a diverse work environment that is inclusive of all employees and we recognize the importance of work/life balance. We offer a business casual work environment and have a competitive benefit and compensation package. If you desire to work in a team environment for a firm that values its employees, then Greensfelder is the firm for you.
To apply directly and to view current openings, visit our Career Portal.
For any questions regarding a position, please contact:
Summary of Benefits
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Health Saving Account
- Reimbursement Accounts (Dependent and Medical expenses)
- Life and Long-term Disability Insurance Benefits
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Vacation, Personal and Holidays
- Parking and Transportation Stipend
- Educational Benefits
- Ongoing Training Programs
- Business Casual Dress